Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/2/2017, 10:47:45 AM, WaltS48 <thalionusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some children still aren't learning, people are unemployed, and under
> employed, they get laid off, crime exists, poverty exists, cures for
> diseases haven't been found and so on.
>
> All these problems existed before any of us were born and will continue
> to exist long after we are gone.

Precisely. The current system, which is the result of a long, slow and
systematic takeover by beaurorats with an agenda of mind control and
manipulation, is broken and beyond salvation. It needs to be scrapped
and replaced - I was going to say 'with something better', but in
reality, anything would be better.

Returning schools to fully local control - no more mandates, no more
curriculum imposed from on high (and the accompanying standardized tests
that go along with it).