Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2017-02-01 9:35 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 2/1/2017 at 3:00 PM, Wolf K.'s prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:
On Wed Feb 01 2017 14:32:55 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Wolf K.
On 2017-02-01 09:45, Disaster Master wrote:
[...]
Imagine, a hardcore
supporter of charter schools and school choice being made the Sec of
Ed!
[...]

I'd prefer an opponent of "testing". But in the USA superstitious awe of
numbers prevails, so it's unlikely that the USA will produce numerate
people any time soon.

Have a good day.

Ask and ye shall receive.

She is adamantly opposed to 'Common Core', strongly supporting local
control and home schooling.

Yes, I know. Watch the US system fall even further behind the rest of
the world.

Even if you're right, your condescening attitude is surprising for a Canadian.

All the ones I know are a lot nicer than you are.

But he's been condescending in a nice manner. Talk about national stereotypes...

--
To Reply, Remove NOTSO