Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Yemen (wasRe: King Donald)

On 2017-02-02 16:42, Rinaldi wrote:
Wolf K. decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 2017-02-02 11:38, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-02-02 11:13, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Sailfish graced us with on 2/2/2017
7:48 AM:
2/2/2017 12:51 AM:
[...]
They can think up their own schemes, if any.  Just another liberal
pipe dream, Sailfish.

I provide credible reasons for my suspicions and you counter with,
"If I
simply deny and spit out a contemptuous liberal label, this oughta
sound
convincing".

uh, no.

REF: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX

btw, check out the video above the fold to see who's accompanying POTUS.

Just sayin'

I'm not really surprised by this:

"U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first
covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence,
ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself
dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers,
and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist
extremists."

The raid was originally planned before Obama left office. The delay
should have casued a request for newer intelligence. Conditions on the
ground change very quickly.

Do you really believe Trump acted without input from his new SecDef and
the Joint Chiefs?  Just how credible is the military source that leaked
the info?  Is this a rush to judgement?

Rinaldi

Who knows? After all, there are no trustworthy media of any kind left any more, right?

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com