Web lists-archives.com

[OT] Yemen (wasRe: King Donald)

On 2017-02-02 11:38, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-02-02 11:13, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Sailfish graced us with on 2/2/2017
7:48 AM:
2/2/2017 12:51 AM:
[...]
They can think up their own schemes, if any.  Just another liberal
pipe dream, Sailfish.

I provide credible reasons for my suspicions and you counter with, "If I
simply deny and spit out a contemptuous liberal label, this oughta sound
convincing".

uh, no.

REF: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX

btw, check out the video above the fold to see who's accompanying POTUS.

Just sayin'

I'm not really surprised by this:

"U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first
covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence,
ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself
dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers,
and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists."

The raid was originally planned before Obama left office. The delay should have casued a request for newer intelligence. Conditions on the ground change very quickly.

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com