Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

Wolf K. decreed, Read These Runes!:
> On 2017-02-01 10:53, Rinaldi wrote:
>> WaltS48 decreed, Read These Runes!:
>>> Just a ban on people from the predominately Muslim countries of Iran,
>>> Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Therefore Muslims.
>>
>> Are you being disingenuous?  Seven Muslim countries that are in such
>> disarray that people cannot be properly vetted is not the entire Muslim
>> world.
>>

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#/media/File:Muslim_Percent_Population_v2.svg
>>

>> Rinaldi
>
> Reread Sun Tzu.

I have, more than once.  What did I miss?  I've also read Saul Alinsky.

> BTW, on average, about twice as many Americans have been killed annually
> by far-right attackers than by Muslim jihadists (since 9/11). And about
> 5,000 times as many by fellow Americans with guns but of no specified
> political persuasion.

Yeah, those damn pesky far right NRA card holders just keep going down
the streets shooting people.  Don't need no damn jihadists taking away
the targets.

WTF are you talking about?

> Have a good day,

Every day without Hillary in the WH is a good day.

Rinaldi
--
Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction
listen to weather forecasts and economists? -- Kelvin Throop III