Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2017-02-02 03:59, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/1/2017 1:41 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-02-01 10:53, Rinaldi wrote:
WaltS48 decreed, Read These Runes!:
Just a ban on people from the predominately Muslim countries of Iran,
Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Therefore Muslims.

Are you being disingenuous?  Seven Muslim countries that are in such
disarray that people cannot be properly vetted is not the entire Muslim
world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#/media/File:Muslim_Percent_Population_v2.svg

Rinaldi

Reread Sun Tzu.

BTW, on average, about twice as many Americans have been killed annually
by far-right attackers than by Muslim jihadists (since 9/11). And about
5,000 times as many by fellow Americans with guns but of no specified
political persuasion.

Have a good day,

Neither of which changes the level of danger represented by a group that
vows to kill us, and destroy our way of life.

Nah, most of them want to enjoy "our way of life" Much better than what have in those countries.

And nice of you to just wipe 9/11 out of your figures...

Two reasons:
a) the paranoia escalated after 9/11;
b) the 9/11 thugs were all Saudis, yet citizens of Saudi Arabia are not banned.

Both of which suggest that 9/11 is not a factor in the list.

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com