Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2017-02-02 03:46, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/1/2017 12:26 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Wed Feb 01 2017 11:58:54 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/1/2017 7:53 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
The only things I know about him that I don't like are his support of
institutionalized torture, and his anti-drug stance.

Although, he did used to be very pro full legalization of drugs (treat
them like alcohol), so maybe he'll come back around to that.
I doubt that.  It is way to easy to lose control when half the people in
a country are stoned most of the time.

This is a typical pro drug war mentality/argument.

The fact is, if drugs were completely legalized, it probably wouldn't
change the ratio of stoned to non stoned much, if at all, and in many
cases, over time, the number of drug users would actually go down.

Nice theory.  How did it work with alcohol?  How is it working with pot?
  Check the crime rates in places like Seattle, and Denver for the last
few years....

Here ya go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

Have a good day,