Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On Wed Feb 01 2017 21:33:14 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ed Mullen
<ejEMOVER@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2/1/2017 at 1:24 PM, Disaster Master's prodigious digits fired off
> with great aplomb:
>> Green card holders have already been well vetted, much more so than any
>> refugee could ever possibly be.
> ROFLMAO.
>
> My wife is Candian by birth, came into the US on a green card/student
> visa, now an American citizen. Actually, dual citizenship.
>
> She did it by the rules each step of the way.
>
> Vetted?  Laughable.  She wasn't vetted.  She asked for a green card and
> got one.

Rotflmao.

Surely you understand that the vetting process is not one size fits all?

Surely you see a difference between vetting someone from Canada, with a
well established identity easily verified, and someone coming from
Syria, or Lebanon, or Iran or Iraq?

My wife is from Russia, I met her while she was here going to school.
Even after we married - in Dec of 2003 - it took almost 3 years for her
to get her green card, and there were a LOT of interviews and vetting.
Then another 2 years for her to get her citizenship, with more of the same.

Sorry, but your Canuck example is apples to Radical Islamic countries'
sauerkraut.