Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/02/2017 8:51 AM, Hartdonor wrote:

<Snip>

And when he praised Vladimir Putin, he praised an autocrat at the head of
corrupt oligarchy and beyond that imagination is a powerful thing, and
Trump has repeatedly defended Putin. To satisfy those people's
imaginations, he is going to have to demonstrate a respect for the rule
of law, and this immigration "pause" EO (I agree that it is disingenous
to call it a "Muslim ban," even if that was the intent), signed before
Mattis or Kelly knew it even existed (they say they found out from the
MSM) and without the input and partnership of leaders of key agencies
affected by the order, does not do much to mollify those ruminations.

DuckDuckGo gives such things as "MSM - Morehouse School of Medicine" and "MSM Supplement Improves Joints, Allergies and Gut Health" .... neither of which, I think, applies in this discussion, so, for the non-U.S. of A'ians in this discussion, what does MSM mean ... in this discussion, please??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.38 Build identifier: 20150903203501