Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/1/2017 1:19 PM, Sailfish wrote:
2/1/2017 8:57 AM:
On 2/1/2017 1:29 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Wolf K. graced us with on 1/31/2017
6:58 AM:
On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/30/2017 07:13 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 1/30/2017 4:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
days in office.

<http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>

Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.

How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone
know?

Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years!
Not
new ones.

Prove it!

They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

<comment snark="Prove it!" />

Kidding aside, while I didn't vote the top of the ticket, the more I
think about it, the more I think Trump's Top Two's List consists of:

1. Set up a Trump political dynasty for his heirs
2. Kill the inheritance tax

Everything else is just Show Business

$0.02 worth

I think you will find he has much more in mind than that.  I don't
like dynasties.  I don't want to live in a country where the political
leadership is vested in a family.  We have seen how that didn't work
well for England.

Of course he does but only to the extent that it contributes to the Top
Two. It doesn't take much research to find that Trump has been on both
sides of the social issues nor had he paid much care to hiring low wage
immigrants for his businesses. The guy is 70 now which means he has
maybe 8 years, probably only 4, to achieve dynasty goal. It is the
reason that he has Ivanka, her husband and his other elder kids in power
roles in his administration.

They can think up their own schemes, if any. Just another liberal pipe dream, Sailfish.