Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/1/2017 12:28 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Wed Feb 01 2017 11:57:29 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think you will find he has much more in mind than that.  I don't like
dynasties.  I don't want to live in a country where the political
leadership is vested in a family.  We have seen how that didn't work
well for England.

It is hilarious the abject fear some people have of Trump.

He has done nothing - absolutely NOTHING - to justify such a charge.

If you disagree, examples are welcome.

On the other hand, you have the very real, provable, existing, Clinton
Dynasty that would have only gotten stronger and more corrupt had she
gotten into power. Thankfully, that dynasty is now relegated to the dung
heap of history.

The fear of Trump is being stoked by the liberal media, and liberals who are telling outright LIES about Trump. One of my great nieces confessed to her mother that she was afraid Trump would come to her school and rape her! Where did she get this outrageous idea? Hasn't she seen his WIFE? Does she really think he would find her attractive, even if he knew she existed? This kind of irrational fear can only come from an intensive propaganda operation, and outright brainwashing!