Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/01/2017 01:22 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 02/01/2017 03:38 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/01/2017 10:26 AM, Disaster Master wrote:

The fact is, if drugs were completely legalized, it probably wouldn't
change the ratio of stoned to non stoned much, if at all, and in many
cases, over time, the number of drug users would actually go down.

And we'd have a lot of LE and penal system employees on welfare along
with a lighter load on the courts.  I suspect that the tax burden would
be a LOT less, though, and that the number of deaths from overdose would
eventually decrease.

Don't have to legalize drugs to put penal system employees on welfare.

Pennsylvania is closing two State Correctional Institutes, including the
one here in Pittsburgh.

Lack of customers or doubling up on cell occupancy?

--
Cheers, Bev
     "To turn is to admit defeat."   -- Hugh Grierson