Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 2/1/2017 8:57 AM:
On 2/1/2017 1:29 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Wolf K. graced us with on 1/31/2017
6:58 AM:
On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/30/2017 07:13 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 1/30/2017 4:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
days in office.

<http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>

Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.

How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?

Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years!
Not
new ones.

Prove it!

They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

<comment snark="Prove it!" />

Kidding aside, while I didn't vote the top of the ticket, the more I
think about it, the more I think Trump's Top Two's List consists of:

1. Set up a Trump political dynasty for his heirs
2. Kill the inheritance tax

Everything else is just Show Business

$0.02 worth

I think you will find he has much more in mind than that. I don't like dynasties. I don't want to live in a country where the political leadership is vested in a family. We have seen how that didn't work well for England.

Of course he does but only to the extent that it contributes to the Top Two. It doesn't take much research to find that Trump has been on both sides of the social issues nor had he paid much care to hiring low wage immigrants for his businesses. The guy is 70 now which means he has maybe 8 years, probably only 4, to achieve dynasty goal. It is the reason that he has Ivanka, her husband and his other elder kids in power roles in his administration.

--
Sailfish