Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On Wed Feb 01 2017 11:57:29 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think you will find he has much more in mind than that.  I don't like
> dynasties.  I don't want to live in a country where the political
> leadership is vested in a family.  We have seen how that didn't work
> well for England.

It is hilarious the abject fear some people have of Trump.

He has done nothing - absolutely NOTHING - to justify such a charge.

If you disagree, examples are welcome.

On the other hand, you have the very real, provable, existing, Clinton
Dynasty that would have only gotten stronger and more corrupt had she
gotten into power. Thankfully, that dynasty is now relegated to the dung
heap of history.