Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/1/2017 2:09 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 01/31/2017 01:40 PM, Richard Alan wrote:
Disaster Master wrote:

Richard Alan <ralan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Frank wrote:
On 1/31/2017 11:01 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:
Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by
his fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.
Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?
I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.

That's what people say when they don't have an answer.

Or when they value their time.

Or are you honestly saying that you or Walt would actually acknowledge
defeat of your argument if they did.

Understand it's not my argument. I merely commented on Frank's
response of
"I don't do free research for others." That is usually a sign of someone
*with* an argument who can't back it up with facts.

Or someone who didn't save the links or, if they were saved, remember
which of the 1K bookmarks they are :-(

(And I've been retired for a long time as well but don't consider myself
"elderly."  <g>)

My friend and I refer to ourselves as 'two old broads in a sportscar' as
we scream past everyone in her S2000, but I don't really believe the
'old' part.  Maybe next year...

Old age starts at 60, 70 is middle old age and over 80 is old, old age.

I was telling friend one day about problems of getting old and he said, "We are not getting old, we are old."