Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/1/2017 7:53 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Tue Jan 31 2017 14:15:17 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Frank
<frankdotlogullo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I, too, was not a Trump fan in the beginning but am pleased with all he
is doing and the draining of the swamp.

The only things I know about him that I don't like are his support of
institutionalized torture, and his anti-drug stance.

Although, he did used to be very pro full legalization of drugs (treat
them like alcohol), so maybe he'll come back around to that.

I doubt that. It is way to easy to lose control when half the people in a country are stoned most of the time.