Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 1/31/2017 4:33 PM, S. McDuff wrote:
On 31-Jan-2017 9:58 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/30/2017 07:13 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 1/30/2017 4:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
days in office.

<http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>

Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.

How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?

Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years!
Not
new ones.

Prove it!

They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

...and welcome to Nazy America. :-(

Just from seeing Trump speak, I think Mussolini is a closer parallel.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman