Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

My bloviated meandering follows what Wolf K. graced us with on 1/31/2017 6:58 AM:
On 2017-01-30 19:13, WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/30/2017 07:13 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 1/30/2017 4:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11
days in office.

<http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html>

Emperor was already taken by the Republicans for Obama.

How many did Obabma sign in his first 11 days in office. Anyone know?

Most of what Trump is signing are to undo what Obama did in 8 years! Not
new ones.

Prove it!

They're not Trump's, they're Bannon's. Trump is just a puppet.

<comment snark="Prove it!" />

Kidding aside, while I didn't vote the top of the ticket, the more I think about it, the more I think Trump's Top Two's List consists of:

1. Set up a Trump political dynasty for his heirs
2. Kill the inheritance tax

Everything else is just Show Business

$0.02 worth

--