Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 01/31/2017 01:40 PM, Richard Alan wrote:
Disaster Master wrote:

Richard Alan <ralan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Frank wrote:
On 1/31/2017 11:01 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:
Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by
his fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.
Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?
I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.

That's what people say when they don't have an answer.

Or when they value their time.

Or are you honestly saying that you or Walt would actually acknowledge
defeat of your argument if they did.

Understand it's not my argument. I merely commented on Frank's response of
"I don't do free research for others." That is usually a sign of someone
*with* an argument who can't back it up with facts.

Or someone who didn't save the links or, if they were saved, remember which of the 1K bookmarks they are :-(

(And I've been retired for a long time as well but don't consider myself
"elderly."  <g>)

My friend and I refer to ourselves as 'two old broads in a sportscar' as we scream past everyone in her S2000, but I don't really believe the 'old' part. Maybe next year...

--
Cheers, Bev
  Psalm 137:9  Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy