Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 1/31/2017 1:42 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Tue Jan 31 2017 13:28:14 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Richard
Alan <ralan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Frank wrote:

On 1/31/2017 11:01 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:
Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by
his fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.
Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?
I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.
That's what people say when they don't have an answer.

Or when they value their time.

Or are you honestly saying that you or Walt would actually acknowledge
defeat of your argument if they did.

I didn't vote for him, I'm a Ron Paul man myself, but I must say I was
extremely happy (and surprised) that the career criminal that was
running against him didn't get in.

Seriously, wouldn't it be ironic if Trump ended up being the best
president we've had in a long time? He has that potential, as well as
the potential to be just another puppet like Obama and the rest.

So far, he has not been acting like a puppet.

You are correct.

Retired, I have plenty of time but, elderly, do not want to waste the time I have left.

I, too, was not a Trump fan in the beginning but am pleased with all he is doing and the draining of the swamp.