Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] troubles re-installing MinGW-W64

Euchner, Martin 2017-07-25 09:44:
Dear experts,

I'm trying to completely re-install (this time the 64bit version) the
MinGW-W64 online installer
Settings: all default as provided in GUI (Version=7.1.0, Architecture
i686, Threads=posix, Exception=dwarf, Built revision=1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files

Downloading file... File: i686-7.1.0-release-posix-dwarf-rt-v5-rev1.7z

Error pop-up window: Installing i686-7.1.0-posix-dwarf-rt_V5-rev1
The file has been downloaded incorrectly!

I used several different mirrors for mingw-w64-install.exe but the
result has been the same. Any ideas what's wrong here?

Works for me.
Read the my last comment: https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/558/

Regards, niXman
Dual-target(32 & 64-bit) MinGW-W64 compilers for 32 and 64-bit Windows:

MinGW-users mailing list