Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Error message while installing gcc 6.3.0

I did a fresh install of MinGW on a Windows 7 computer.

I started by selecting everything in Basic Setup.

When I installed, I got a message box when the installer got to Fortran:

"Internal specification error. Can't get 'tarname' for non-release element <<unknown>>
Please report this to the package maintainer"

It doesn't seen to indicate a real problem. Once I had
finished selecting additional things to install and installed them, removing blockers
as documented in the instructions,  Fortran was installed

MinGW-users mailing list