Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] troubles compiling the GNU GMP under MinWG

Dear experts,

In addition, I’m wondering if MinWG correctly figured out my CPU processor?

I have Windows 7 Enterprise OS running on Intel® Core™ i3-2330M CPU using 64-bit OS (that’s what System reported).

My ENV reports:

PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel

OS=Windows_NT

PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6

PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432=AMD64

PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86

MSYSTEM=MINGW32

PROCESSOR_REVISION=2a07

NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4

gcc is compiling using -mtune=sandybridge -march=sandybridge

This is setting correct?

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.