Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] bash 4 for MSYS

> Does Bash have a test suite?  If it does, I'd start by running it and
making sure all
> the tests pass.  Maybe you did that already.

I did run the test suite but there are issues with both the official MSYS
bash package
and my attempt at a port, so I don't really know how to interpret the
results. For one
thing, a few of the tests can't find the msys-1.0.dll. I will provide the
log files if anyone
wants to see them.

> The next step I'd recommend is to run the configure and make parts of
building
> complex packages, and see that this works as well as the existing MSYS
Bash does.

I built a few smaller packages then built gtk2 without any issues, so it's
looking good
so far. Thank you for your suggestions.

Paul

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.