Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] mingw setup and post-install

On 15/07/2017 09:41, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
From: mike <mikereape@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:25:59 +0100

This is really just a GUI question.  How can I select everything without
having to go through the error prone (and laborious) process of having
to manually select everything I want?
I guess that makes me the wrong person to answer the question, since I
always download the tarballs themselves and install them by hand.

Hopefully, someone else will chime in soon enough.
Thanks anyway Eli

MinGW-users mailing list