Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] mingw setup and post-install

> From: mike <mikereape@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 22:38:17 +0100
>
> I have been trying to install MinGW.  No matter what I do I get the
> Basic Setup and I can't figure out how to install all packages under All
> Packages via the MinGW Installation Manager post-install.  In particular
> I can't get any of the doc or lic files for example and no it is not a
> PATH variable issue.  The packages just aren't there under c:\MinGW\bin
> and c:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin.

The last sentence puzzles me: the doc and lic parts of the packages
don't get installed under bin/, they are typically under share/.  Are
you sure you are looking in the right places, and if so, why are you
talking about the bin/ directories?

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.