Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Please help me compile this!

On 7/9/2017 8:27 AM, dineth wrote:
> Hello I'm new to this so not sure if this is the correct place to ask this. I
> need to compile it after defining "RCA_SCALE" so the binary can run in
> widescreen, but when I try to build it an error appears "adler.o is
> missing". Any help is appreciated.
> edit= souce code can be found here
> "http://unclemion.com/onscripter/pub/onscr/onscripter-en-20110628-fullsrc.tar.bz2";

You should ask the support list for onscripter what methods are used to
build the package.  We will not help you do that your work and neither
will they.  However, the package supplier can help you understand the
prerequisites for building the package.

--
Earnie

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.