Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Please help me compile this!

Hello I'm new to this so not sure if this is the correct place to ask this. I
need to compile it after defining "RCA_SCALE" so the binary can run in
widescreen, but when I try to build it an error appears "adler.o is
missing". Any help is appreciated.
edit= souce code can be found here

Sent from the MinGW-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

MinGW-users mailing list