Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Secure crt functions not in header files

Hello All,

I see that functions such as printf_s described at
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/c-runtime-library/security-features-in-the-crt
are present in /mingw/lib/libmsvcr80.a but I cannot find them in any
MinGW header file (at least not in /mingw/include/*.h). Is there a
particular reason for that?

Regards,
John Brown.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.