Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] CRT lib: potential memory leakage

Hi,

it appears that the CRT lib produces some memory leakage: The small program compiled with mingw32-gcc (5.3.0)

#include <stdlib.h>

int main (int argc, char** argv)

{

              free(argv[0]);

              return 0;

}

runs through like a charm which is suggesting that the CRT lib’s terminating clean-up work misses the exe path (argv[0]) somehow.

I am wondering if this is intended or am I far off here?

Thanks,

J.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.