Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] _XOPEN_SOURCE

>>> If my code must compile with MinGW as distributed, yes.
>>>

>Or any other modern compiler not supporting legacy code.

Well yeah, but for completeness we should note that such other modern
compilers (C libraries, really) are hypothetical.

I distribute a large body of old C code for use on a really diverse set of
platforms, so I encounter idiosyncrasies of lots of C libraries through
problem reports.  To date, MinGW is the only one I've encountered that doesn't
support this kind of legacy code.

--
Bryan Henderson                                   San Jose, California

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.