Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] _XOPEN_SOURCE

>You need to update your reference material.  I'm assuming that your
>"Linux Programmer's [Programming] Reference"

I misremembered the name, and relied too much on context.  This subthread is
about The Linux Programming Interface by Michael Kerrisk, which you cited in
support of the proposition that source code should not define _XOPEN_SOURCE
with a zero-length value.  I'm pointing out that you misread that reference
and the author actually intended the opposite.

https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw/mailman/message/35800258/

--
Bryan Henderson                                   San Jose, California

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.