Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] _XOPEN_SOURCE

>bar.c:2:19: error: operator '&&' has no left operand

I wonder how you get that.  I was unable to reproduce it.

I invoked Gcc 4.9.2 with no options except -c.  I also tried Gcc 2.95.3.

I'm not sure it really matters; the man page isn't claiming that's literally
the code in the library.

--
Bryan Henderson                                   San Jose, California

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.