Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] _XOPEN_SOURCE

Keith Marshall, in a recent thread:

>  in _every_ case, the application is _required_ to specify the
>  _XOPEN_SOURCE value for which conformance is desired.

Why do you say that?  Common sense, or did you see it written somewhere?

And what do you make of the fact that every other X/Open-capable C library
explicitly recognizes _XOPEN_SOURCE = null string as meaning "source code
expects C library to conform to the original X/Open standard?

--
Bryan Henderson                                   San Jose, California

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.