Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Possible error in _mingw.h

Hello, all

It  seems  that  _mingw.h  wrongly  assumes that the
macro _XOPEN_SOURCE always expands into a non-emptry
string:

   #if (_XOPEN_SOURCE) >= 500

Bryan Henderson, the author of Netpbm, have suggest-
ed the following fix:

   #if (_XOPEN_SOURCE + 0) >= 500

--
Please, do not forward replies to my e-mail.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.