Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Out of memory exception when install perl module with mingw shifted perl 5.8.8

I am new to mingw and perl, but a perl application I want to use need to install a few perl modules.
I install mingw 32 bit on my win 10 64bit.
I install gcc compiler and perl. After that I install perl module using perl cpan.
Cpan works but throw an exception when downloading package using LWP.

cpan>install Date::Calc

CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /home/liubl/.cpan/Metadata
Going to read /home/liubl/.cpan/sources/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
CPAN: Compress::Zlib loaded ok
Going to read /home/liubl/.cpan/sources/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz
Database was generated on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 16:29:02 GMT

There's a new CPAN.pm version (v2.16) available!
[Current version is v1.7602]
You might want to try
  install Bundle::CPAN
  reload cpan
without quitting the current session. It should be a seamless upgrade
while we are running...

Out of memory during request for 40 bytes, total sbrk() is 267528192 bytes!
Lockfile removed.

Is there any solution to this?
MinGW-users mailing list