Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Pending new mingwrt and w32api releases

I tested both Crashdemo and xsinfo in a two-step process.

I constructed a new MinGW with the latest snapshots.

Step 1.
I removed the local copies of libmingwex-0.dll from the directories
in which the the offending executables were located. I
then ran them with the new snapshots active. They worked perfectly.

Step 2.
I then rebuilt them with the latest snapshots and tried them again,
and again, they DTRT.

The Ada exception problem is gone.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.