Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] E-mail software for this list

On 2/25/2017 10:25 PM, Emanuel Falkenauer wrote:
> I agree: Outlook must be the worst program ever written by man. I'm on
> Thunderbird, it's frankly excellent.

I'm using Thunderbird with the Enigmail and Thunderbird Conversations
extensions.  Enigmail for PGP and Conversations for a threaded view of
all mail regardless of where I filter it to.  Conversations also allows
for reading your Inbox of multiple email accounts in one folder view.

--
Earnie

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.