Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] E-mail software for this list

Addendum: for lists/forums like Mingw, Thunderbird offers the very cool
button "Reply List".  ;-)

When Thunderbird (TB) suddenly ceased to function on my machines some
five years ago, I switched to Outlook because I desperately needed an
e-mail client immediately... but got so disgusted with the monstrosity
that I went those hundred extra miles to rebuild TB from sources and
debug it to figure out what was wrong. Took me three full days... but I
did find the bug (as well as an immediate workaround), which was duly
corrected by the TB team just a few versions later.
I returned to TB... and boy were those three days well spent!