Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] E-mail software for this list

What would be the best e-mail client for  Windows to use for
communication  with the mingw-users and mingw-dvlpr lists?

Microsoft Outlook is a flaming heap of garbage,and the various
web-based mail systems that I have seen are only a little better
than that.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.