Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Fwd: MinGW 4.8.1-4 Installation

Hello All,

Hope you are doing great. In our organization we validated a tool which is based of MinGW 4.8.1-4, as MinGW is updated I am not able to install older verson anymore. I understand from below link that older versions are not recommended
http://www.mingw.org/wiki/Older_versions
But as tool is validated with that compiler version we cannot use the updated version of MinGW. Can you please let me know how I can install older version of MinGW in windows environment.

--
Thanks,
Madhu Sandeep Thota

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.