Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] "libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under windows

On 2/16/2017 8:43 AM, Foster Douglas-Ellert wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> "libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under
> windows. Currently, only up to 1.11 are served.

IIRC this is controlled by the configure.ac file.  It might be possible
to change the required version to 1.11 assuming that no new feature is
being used.

Alternatively you could download the automake source and build and
install it yourself.

> I didn't find that in the issue-tracker, so i report in here. (I don't
> want a SF-account.)

What does this have to do with the problem?

--
Earnie

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.