Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] "libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under windows

Hello there,

"libgcrypt" requested automake 1.14 or higher for building under windows. Currently, only up to 1.11 are served.

I didn't find that in the issue-tracker, so i report in here. (I don't want a SF-account.)

Greetings
Foster

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.