Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] can someone explain all this unix tools in mingw?

On 2/6/2017 10:09 PM, Chan Oak wrote:
> can someone explain to me what these commands or tools do and what its
> use for?

This question requires the RTFM acronym be applied.

> I know cc and gcc for compiling and gdb for debugging

Google is your friend for finding knowledge.  This list does not welcome
a query that you can easily find an answer via the information
searchable on the world wide web.

--
Earnie

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.