Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Windows Defender detects Trojan in file C:\MinGW\libexec\gcc\mingw32\5.3.0\collect2.exe

Thanks for the answer Earnie,

Some additional information:
A colleague of mine installed MinGW from scratch on a separate computer and Windows Defender
immediately complained about the same file:
C:\MinGW\libexec\gcc\mingw32\5.3.0\collect2.exe

I will try reinstalling the gcc package on my computer and see what happens.

Best regards,
Jacob

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.