Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Windows Defender detects Trojan in file C:\MinGW\libexec\gcc\mingw32\5.3.0\collect2.exe

Hello,

My Windows Defender detects a Trojan in file C:\MinGW\libexec\gcc\mingw32\5.3.0\collect2.exe. The detected item is "Trojan:Win32/Clavior.B!cl" according to Windows Defender. I am running Windows 10.

The following link shows more information from Microsoft:
https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Trojan:Win32/Clavior.B!cl

Have anyone else experienced this problem with collect2.exe?

Best regards,
Jacob

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.