Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Can't do partial linking with libmoldname.a?

Yes, linking some .o together works:
	ld -r -o big.o somecode1.o somecode2.o somecode3.o
	(OK, gcc -o test.exe big.o will generate runnable executable)
linking .o with libgcc.a or libmingwex.a also work:
	ld -r -o big.o somecode1.o somecode2.o somecode3.o /mingw/lib/libmingwex.o
	(OK)
But, linking with libmoldname.a will result in failure at the final step.