Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Can't do partial linking with libmoldname.a?

Hi.

It seems to work fine in my environment.

$ gcc -c -o test.o test.c

$ ld -o big.o -r test.o /mingw/lib/libmoldname.a

$ gcc -o test.exe big.o

$ test.exe
hello

Administrator@melbourne /src
$

> oh , before using mingw have ensuring that collect.exe run  , there is
> always a missing dll that need to be copied from binutils folder that

I never had to do that!

> Is this a bug? Or the libmoldname.a can't be partial linked?
Maybe your issue is related to your particular setup or gcc version? Do you have both x86 & x64 installations on the same box?

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.