Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] snprintf and __USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO

It looks like "snprintf" and friends don't have the same definitions to use the ANSI stdio functions like printf, fprintf, and sprintf do.  The result is that if __USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO is defined, and -Wall is used, there are compile time warnings if specifications like "%lld" are used.  The function actually works correctly with "%lld".

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.