Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] libaddr2line.a: dependencies of libbfd.a?

Hi Eli,

Thanks for this.

I am using the version of libliberty.a shipped with msys as part of MinGW. I reinstalled all of MinGW and
Msys with

	Mingw-get upgrade --reinstall --recursive

to use the latest versions available. Then libliberty.a (in C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\lib) has a file
datestamp as of Jan 16, 2010, with a file size of 344kB. Supposedly this is outdated.

Notably, while libbfd.a is available in the MinGW library folder, liberty.a is not which is
why I linked the version in the msys folder.

Is it thus possible that bfd & liberty in MinGW/Msys do not fit together?

Many thanks again,
J.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.